July 21, 2005
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 072-05
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Notice - Native American Employment and Training Program Year 2005 Funding Awards, Workforce Investment Act, Section 166
PROGRAM(S): Native American
1. Purpose. To transmit a notice of Program Year 2005 funding awards for Native American employment and training programs under Section 166 of the Workforce Investment Act.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website archive at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program Administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies.
5. Contact. Comments or questions about Native American employment and training programs may be directed to Athena Brown on 202.693.3737. Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. June 30, 2006
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 109, June 8, 2005, pp. 33525-33529