May 14, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 075-07, Change 1
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Solicitation for Grant Applications - Preparing Ex-Offenders for the Workplace through Beneficiary Choice Contracting, SGA/DFA-PY-06-14
1. Purpose. To transmit an amendment to the Solicitation for Grant Applications (SGA) for preparing Ex-Offenders for the workplace through implementation of a program using the Beneficiary Choice Contracting Model.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 92, May 14, 2007, p. 27152; Information Alert 075-07, April 23, 2007.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional Resources website archive at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Substance. The Solicitation for Ex-Offender program grants is amended with new language on pages 19027, 19028 and 19032.
5. Action: Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies. Eligible applicants, as defined in Part III of the Solicitation, are invited to submit an application on or before May 25, 2007 to the individual named in Part IV (3) of the Solicitation.
This announcement is also being made available on Grants.gov - Find Grant Opportunities - Opportunity Synopsis .
6. Contact. Comments or questions about this Solicitation may be directed to Melissa Abdullah on 202.693.3346. Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
7. Expiration Date. May 25, 2007
8. Attachments. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 92, May 14, 2007, p. 27152.