July 21, 2005
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 079-05
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Migrant and Seasonal Farmworker (MSFW) Monitoring Report and One-Stop Career Center Complaint/Referral Record, ETA Forms 5148 and 8429; OMB Number 1205-0039
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on extension of an Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the Migrant and Seasonal Farmworker (MSFW) Monitoring Report and One-Stop Career Center Complaint/Referral Record, reported on ETA Forms 5148 and 8429.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website archive at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. State Workforce Administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before September 19, 2005 to the individual named in the Addresses section of the Federal Register attachment.
A copy of the ICR is available from Erik Lang on 202.693.3015.
5. Contact. Comments or questions about MSFW program reporting may be directed to the Office of System Performance in your Regional Office:
Region 1 Boston - 617.565.3630
Region 2 Philadelphia - 215.861.5200
Region 3 Atlanta - 404.562.2092
Region 4 Dallas - 214.767.8263
Region 5 Chicago - 312.596.5400
Region 6 San Francisco - 415.975.4610
Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. September 19, 2005
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 137, July 19, 2005, p. 41429