April 25, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 080-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Eligibility Data Form: Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act and Veteran's Preference, OMB Number 1293-0002
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on an Information Collection Request (ICR), which has been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed extension without change of the currently approved eligibility data form: VETS/USERRA/VP-1010.
2. References. Federal Register Vol. 72, No. 77, April 23, 2007, pp. 20138-20139; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. Chapter 35, Pub.L. 104-13]; Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) [38 USC 4301].
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before May 23rd to:
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Attn: OMB Desk Officer for U.S. DOL/VETS
Office of Management and Budget
Washington, D.C. 20503
6. Expiration Date. May 23, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 77, April 23, 2007, pp. 20138-20139.