May 14, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 085-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Notice - Semiannual Regulatory Agenda
PROGRAMS: All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit notice of the semiannual regulatory agenda
Link to Federal Register attachment for ETA rulemaking (.pdf)
Link to Federal Register attachment for OMB rulemaking (.pdf)
4. Substance. The agenda lists all regulations that are expected to be under review or development between April 2007 and April 2008, as well as those completed during the past 6 months. The Employment and Training Administration (ETA) specific regulations are listed on pages 22829-22830 and 22837-22844 (ETA); Office of Management and Budget regulations are listed on pages 23358-23359.
5. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff.
6. Contact. Questions and comments about a specific regulation may be directed to the contact person identified for that particular regulation. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
7. Expiration Date. April 30, 2008
8. Attachment. Federal Register Vol. 72, No. 82, April 30, 2007, pp. 22829-22830 and 22837-22844 (ETA) and pp. 23358-23359 (OMB)