May 30, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 091-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - High Growth and Community-Based Job Training Grants: General Quarterly Reporting Form and Instructions, OMB No. 1205-0NEW
PROGRAMS: HGJTI, CBJT
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning a new data collection for High Growth Job Training Initiative (HGJTI) and Community-Based Job Training (CBJT) programs: Form ETA-9134.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 103, May 30, 2007, pp. 30034-30035; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. 3506 (c) (2) (A); Workforce Investment Act of 1998; American Competitiveness in the Twenty-first Century Act of 2000
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before July 30th to:
Business Relations Group
Office of Workforce Investment
Employment and Training Administration
200 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20210
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Jennifer McNelly on 202.693.3949. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. July 30, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 103, May 30, 2007, pp. 30034-30035.