May 31, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 093-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Survey of Employer Perspectives on the Employment of People with Disabilities, OMB Number 1230-0NEW
PROGRAMS: All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on an Information Collection Request (ICR), which has been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed survey of employer perspectives on the employment of people with disabilities.
2. References. Federal Register Vol. 72, No. 104, May 31, 2007, p. 30395; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. Chapter 35, Pub.L. 104-13]; Consolidated Appropriations Resolution 2003 [Pub. L. 108-7]; Consolidated Appropriations Act 2001 [Pub. L. 106-554, 29 U.S.C. 557b].
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before June 30th to:
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Attn: OMB Desk Officer for
Office of Management and Budget
Washington, D.C. 20503
6. Expiration Date. June 30, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 104, May 31, 2007, p. 30395.