June 12, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 096-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Notice - Audits of States, Local Governments, and Non-Profit Organizations; 2007 Circular A-133 Compliance Supplement
PROGRAM(S): All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit a notice of availability of the 2007 Circular A-133 Compliance Supplement and offer interested parties an opportunity to comment on this supplement.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 111, June 11, 2007, pp. 32144-32145; 2007 Circular A-133 Compliance Supplement
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional Resources website archive at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Substance. The 2007 Supplement adds three programs, and combines seven existing programs into two existing clusters. It also deletes two programs, updates for program changes, and makes technical corrections. A list of changes to the 2007 Supplement can be found at Appendix V. This Supplement will apply to audits of fiscal years beginning after June 30, 2006 and supersedes the 2006 supplement.
5. Action: State Workforce Agency administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies and are invited to comment on or before October 31st to:
Office of Federal Financial Management
Office of Management and Budget
New Executive Office Building
Washington, DC 20503
6. Contact. Comments or questions about this Supplement should be directed to the cognizant or oversight agency for Recipients, and to Gilbert Tran on 202.395.3052, for Federal agencies. Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
7. Expiration Date. Continuing
8. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 111, June 11, 2007, pp. 32144-32145