July 11, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 113-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Attestations by Employers Using Alien Crewmembers for Longshore Activities in
PROGRAMS: Foreign Labor Certification
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed extension of the attestations by employers using alien crewmembers for Longshore activities in U.S. Ports; Form ETA 9033.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 132, July 11, 2007, pp. 37802-37803; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. 3506 (c) (2) (A); Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) (8 U.S.C. 1288); Form ETA 9033.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before September 10th to:
William L. Carlson
Office of Foreign Labor Certification
US Department of Labor
200 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20210
E-Mail: ETA.OFLC.Forms@dol.gov, subject line: Form ETA 9033
A copy of the ICR will be available on-line.
6. Expiration Date. September 10, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 132, July 11, 2007, pp. 37802-37803.