July 18, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 116-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Notice - Availability of Surplus Equipment
PROGRAM(S): All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit a notice of surplus equipment available for transfer to interested parties in support of their ETA-funded activities.
2. References. 29 CFR 97.32(g)
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional Resources website archive at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/4. Background. Per administrative regulations at 29 CFR 97.32(g), ETA reserves the right to transfer title to the Federal Government or a third party named by the awarding agency when such a third party is otherwise eligible under existing statutes.
5. Substance. The following item of surplus mail room equipment is available from the State of Indiana, Department of Workforce Development. Contact Mike Strain on 317.232.1896 for information:
Item Serial Number Quantity
Phillipsburg Insert Mail Machine 308084 1
Phillipsburg Insert Mail Machine 318259 1
Sabre Plus Mail Presorter 1
6. Action: State Workforce Agency administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies. Interested parties are invited to contact the State agency regarding transfer of surplus equipment on or before August 17th at:
Indiana Department of Workforce Development
Attn: Mike Strain
10 North Senate Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46204
7. Contact. Comments or questions about the availability of surplus equipment may be directed to Mike Strain on 317.232.1896. Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
8. Expiration Date. August 17, 2007
9. Attachment. None