August 10, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 122-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - YouthBuild Reporting System, OMB Number 1205-0NEW
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on an Information Collection Request (ICR), which has been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning a new reporting system for YouthBuild grants.
2. References. Federal Register Vol. 72, No. 154, August 10, 2007, p. 45070; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. Chapter 35, Pub.L. 104-13].
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before September 9th to:
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Attn: Katherine Astrich
OMB Desk Officer for U.S. DOL/ETA
Office of Management and Budget
725 17th Street, NW.
Washington, D.C. 20503
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Darrin King on 202.693.4129. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. September 9, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 154, August 10 2007, p. 45070