August 13, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 123-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Nonmonetary Determination Activity Report (ETA 207), OMB No. 1205-0150
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed extension, without change, of the ETA 207, Nonmonetary Determination Activity Report.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 155, August 13, 2007, pp. 45271-45272; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. 3506 (c)(2)(A).
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before October 12th to:
Employment and Training Administration
U.S. Department of Labor
Office of Workforce Security
200 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20210
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Ericka Parker on 202.693.3208. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. October 12, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 155, August 13, 2007, pp. 45271-45272.