August 14, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 124-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking - Improvement to the Ticket to Work and Self-Sufficiency Program. RIN 0960-AG44
PROGRAMS: Disability, WIA, Wagner-Peyser
1. Purpose. To transmit a notice of proposed rulemaking, revising the regulations for the Ticket to Work and Self-Sufficiency Program.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 155, August 13, 2007, pp. 45191-45199; Ticket to Work and Work Incentives Improvement Act of 1999 (Pub. L. 106-170); 70 FR 57222, 57227; Social Security Act, section 1148; Workforce Investment Act of 1998, subtitle B of title I;
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment on or before October 12th by one of the following methods:
Mail: Commissioner of Social Security
P.O. Box 17703
Baltimore, MD 21235-7703
Hand Delivery: Office of Regulations
Social Security Administration
6401 Security Boulevard
Baltimore, MD 21235-6401
Internet: Federal e-Rulemaking Portal
5. Contact. Questions and comments about this notice may be directed to Dan O'Brien on 410.597.1632. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. October 12, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 155, August 13, 2007, pp. 45191-45199.