August 30, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 125-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Notice - Implementation of Federal Financial Report, ETA-9130
PROGRAMS: All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit a notice of implementation of Federal Financial Report ETA-9130.
2. References. None.
4. Substance. ETA Form 9130 replaces the SF-269, ETA-9126, ETA-9076, ETA-9080, ETA-9099 and all other financial reporting formats used to report expenditures charged against grant awards made by the Employment and Training Administration.
Use of this format is effective for all financial data accumulated from July 1, 2007 forward. The report period ending September 30, 2007 will use the new format. The ETA on-line reporting system is being modified to adopt the new format. Instructions and examples of the new report formats are available for each of the following types of grant programs:
The ETA Grant Officer announced this reporting requirement change in an August 21, 2007 letter to all ETA grantees.
5. Training Sessions. Five Report Training Sessions have been scheduled:
|Location||Dates||Regional Office Contact|
|Atlanta||September 11-12||Andre Morris, 404.302.5321|
|Philadelphia||September 25-26||Norm Baillie, 215.861.5204|
|San Francisco||October 2-3||Macey Prince, 415.625.7985|
|Chicago||October 17-18||Deborah Galloway, 312.596.5456|
|Boston||October 23-24||Mary Ward, 617.788.0108|
|Dallas||October 30-31||Amanda Denogean, 972.850.4664|
6. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to register to attend one of the Report Training sessions.
7. Contact. Questions and comments about this notice or about the Report Training sessions may be directed to the Division of Financial Management and Administrative Services in your Regional Office:
Region 1 Boston - 617.788.0157
Region 2 Philadelphia - 215.861.5200
Region 3 Atlanta - 404.302.5308
Region 4 Dallas - 972.850.4600
Region 5 Chicago - 312.596.5400
Region 6 San Francisco - 415.625.7970
8. Expiration Date. November 30, 2009
9. Attachment. None