September 5, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 129-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - National Agricultural Workers Survey (NAWS), OMB No. 1205-0453
PROGRAMS: Wagner-Peyser, MSFW
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed revision of the National Agricultural Workers Survey.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 171, September 5, 2007, pp. 50983-50985; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. 3506 (c)(2)(A).
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before November 5th to:
Employment and Training Administration
Office of Development and Research
Attn: Daniel Carroll
200 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20210
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Daniel Carroll on 202.693.2795. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. November 5, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 171, September 5, 2007, pp. 50983-50985.