GRANT APPLICATION PACKAGE
Contents of the Grant Application Package will consist of:
- SF-424, Application for Federal Assistance (4 copies withoriginal signatures);
- A Project Narrative;
- A Budget (the SF-424-A form), with a detailed budget breakout;
- For grantees that propose to conduct an OAA Section 502(e) private sector project with their allocated funds, the completion of an additional section of the application is required (See Attachment IV).
- Assurances and Certifications
- Special Conditions/Clauses
The Assurances and Clauses are found in this Part. Please review them carefully.
THE GRANT CONDITIONS AND CLAUSES WILL BE PROVIDED TO GRANTEES BY THE DIVISION OF FEDERAL ASSISTANCE (GRANT OFFICER) ALONG WITH A GRANT SIGNATURE SHEET AND PACKAGE FOR THE GRANTEE'S SIGNATORY OFFICIAL PRIOR TO JULY 1, 2002. SHOULD THERE BE ANY INCONSISTENCY BETWEEN THE CONDITIONS AND THE GRANTEE'S PROPOSAL, THE CONDITIONS SHALL GOVERN; AND IF BETWEEN THE CONDITIONS AND THE SPECIAL CLAUSES, THE SPECIAL CLAUSES SHALL GOVERN.