- First Round (FY 2011) TAACCCT Pre-Application Webinar
- TAACCCT Round One (FY 11) Reporting Package
- Second Round (FY 2012) TAACCCT Pre-Application Webinar
- TAACCCT Round Two (FY 12) Reporting Package
- Third Round (FY 2013) TAACCCT Prospective Applicant Webinar for Single Institution Applicants
- Third Round (FY 2013) TAACCCT Prospective Applicant Webinar for Consortium Applicants
- Community College Summit: Opening Session
October 2010: President Obama and Dr. Jill Biden speak to the first-ever Community College Summit about the role community colleges play in developing America's workforce and furthering education.
- TAA Certification Determination
TAACCCT applicants must identify one or more TAA Certification determinations in at least one community to be served by the project. Applicants must also provide a narrative that describes the threat to, or the loss of, jobs associated with the identified Certification(s).
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
Grantees will be required to license to the public all work created with the support of the grant under a Creative Commons license.
- Copyrighted materials clarification
- TAACCCT Grantee Meeting (February 21 & 22, 2012): Slides and Documents
- TAACCCT Annual Report FY 2011
- TAACCCT Annual Report FY 2012