There are several programs and activities identified in the Workforce Investment Act that shall make their services available to customers through the one-stop Delivery System. The Act identifies programs that are required partners as well as additional human resource programs that may be partners in the one-stop.
The following are Internet addresses for each of the partners. Each website provides information about these partners. Some of the websites connect to the local program operators which may be helpful to the Chief Elected Official in establishing her/his local one-stop Delivery System.
One-Stop Partners Required by Title I of the Workforce Investment Act
- Dislocated Workers
- Adult Education
- Postsecondary Vocational Education
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Title V of the Older Americans Act
- Trade Adjustment Assistance
- Veterans Employment and Training Programs
- Community Services Block Grant
- Employment and training activities by the Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Unemployment Insurance
- Job Corps
- Bureau of Apprenticeship and Training
Other human resource program partners that may participate in the one-stop