What's New in Workforce Investment?
Events from this month
- November 26, 2014 Presentation Materials Now Available from "Sector Strategies: Start Planning Now" Webinar
- November 26, 2014 ETA Seeks Public Comment on Extension (with Minor Revisions) of the O*NET Data Collection
- November 26, 2014 ETA Seeks Comment on Proposed New Information Collection: Pre-Apprenticeship - Pathways to Success
- November 26, 2014 December 3 Federal Funding Opportunity Webinar:"Accelerating Industry-Led Regional Partnerships for Talent Development"
- November 26, 2014 Federal Reserve Board Publishes "In the Shadow of the Great Recession: Experiences and Perspectives of Young Workers"
- November 26, 2014 Empowering Today's Economy by Training Tomorrow's Workforce
- November 24, 2014 HUD and National League of Cities Partner to Continue Fight Against Veteran Homelessness
- November 24, 2014 HHS/ACF/OCSE Publishes NPRM to Improve Child Support Program Operations and Enforcement; Proposes Definitions and Approaches for Employment Services and Workforce Development
- November 21, 2014 U.S. Department of Commerce Seeks Proposals from a National Partner to Coordinate the "Accelerating Industry-Led Regional Partnerships for Talent Development Program"; Proposals Due by January 9, 2015
- November 21, 2014 WIOA Implementation: Schedule of December Webinars
- November 20, 2014 ETA Provides Revised FY 2015 Advanced Funding Levels Available October 2014 for Workforce Investment Act Programs
- November 20, 2014 New ETA Training and Employment Notice Discusses the 2015 Health Insurance Marketplace Open Enrollment Period, Outlines Opportunities for the Public Workforce System to Elevate Customer Awareness; Webinar Recording Now Available
- November 5, 2014 HUD Announces Application Period to Join National Resource Network for Cities Seeking Economic Revitalization; Over 275 Cities Eligible to Receive Technical Assistance
- November 5, 2014 White House Report: Women's Participation in Education and the Workforce
- November 4, 2014 ETA Provides Guidance on the Allowable Uses and Funding Limits of WIA PY 2014 Funds for WIOA Transitional Activities