What's New in Workforce Investment?
Events from this month
- October 10, 2014 ETA Issues Guidance to States on the Workforce Investment Act Program Year 2013 Annual Report Narrative
- October 9, 2014 USDA Waivers for SNAP Work Requirements
- October 9, 2014 NAWB Issues "Call for Presentations" for March 28-31, 2015 Forum; Outlines Key Workforce Issue Areas; Requests Submissions by November 7
- October 9, 2014 Department of Labor Announces Grants under "Pathways to Careers" Projects to Assist Youth and Youth Adults with Disabilities
- October 9, 2014 HUD Announces Availability of $24 Million for "Jobs Plus Pilot Program" for Public Housing Agencies; Emphasizes Role of Local Boards and AJCs; Awards $75 Million to Help Low-Income Residents Receive Job Training and Employment