What's New in Workforce Investment?
Events from this month
- September 29, 2014 Vice President Biden, Secretaries of Education and Labor Announce Recipients of $450 Million of TAACCCT Job-Driven Training Grants; Resources Awarded to Nearly 270 Community Colleges Partnering with More than 400 Employers Nationally
- September 25, 2014 Department of Labor Awards $50.7 Million to 11 Organizations through the Workforce Investment Fund
- September 16, 2014 SBA Announces 50 Winners of the First Growth Accelerator Fund Competition; Kauffman Foundation Releases Case Study on
- September 11, 2014 OSHA Awards Safety and Health Grants under the Susan Harwood Training Program; Seeks Nominations for Federal Advisory Council on Occupational Safety and Health
- September 9, 2014 Federal Agencies to Host Live Stream Dialogue on Career Pathways (September 23); Invite Broad Participation from the Public Workforce System
- September 5, 2014 FTA Announces Funding Opportunity to Promote Innovative Nationally and Regionally Significant Public Transportation Workforce Development Models and Programs
- September 5, 2014 U.S. Department of Commerce Announces $15 Million Grant Competition to Spur Regional Innovation
- September 4, 2014 ETA Publishes Guidance on Reengineering Unemployment Insurance Benefits Program Accountability Process
- September 3, 2014 ETA Publishes Thirty-Day Notice for "Application for Permanent Employment Certification"