What's New in Workforce Investment?
Workforce Investment News Archive
ETA Provides Program Year (PY) 2011/Fiscal Year (FY) 2012 Performance Reporting and Data Validation Timelines to Administrators and Grantees
Dec 3, 2012
The Employment and Training Administration has issued Training and Employment Guidance Letter (TEGL) 28-11.
This TEGL advises the workforce investment system of the updated performance reporting requirements and revised associated timelines for the following Employment and Training Administration (ETA) programs and activities:
- Quarterly and annual reports and data validation results for the Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Title IB programs and National Emergency Grants (NEGs);
- Quarterly reports and data validation results for the Wagner-Peyser Act Employment Service;
- Activities authorized under chapter 41 of title 38 United States Code (Local Veterans' Employment Representative and Disabled Veterans' Outreach Programs); and,
- The Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) program.
States and grantees are asked to
- distribute this guidance to the appropriate staff;
- complete report and data validation activities within the established timeframes; and
- provide the appropriate Regional Office with updates on the reporting and validation process.