Download the WIRED Regional Assessment Matrix (PDF)
The Regional Assessment Matrix is used to create an objective framework to assist ETA and Regional Teams with prioritization and tailoring of technical assistance plans and resources in support of their WIRED projects.
The Regional Assessment Matrix has two intended uses:
- To better understand and clarify the issues identified in the proposal
- To quickly identify the most critical areas in need of technical assistance and resources.
During the initial phase of the WIRED, the Matrix was used to assist collaboration between ETA and the regional partnership to identify specific technical assistance. From the Matrix, an operational plan for technical assistance and resources for the WIRED region will be created.
Areas/Capacities Assessed: The Regional Assessment Matrix covers five areas/ capacities that correspond to the requirements listed in the SGA, including:
- Regional Partnership / Leadership Team Capacity
- Regional Strategic Approach Design
- Regional Strategic Implementation and Institutionalization
- Regional Innovation Assessment
- Federal, State and Local Resource Leverage