Technical Assistance Resources
Technical Assistance (TA) resources include a range of tools and materials to assist local workforce investment professionals responsible for WIA youth programs.
- Toolkit for Frontline Services for Youth
(Note: Toolkit unavailable in hard copy or compact disc)
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Youth Program Reference Tool WIA Youth Reference Tool Power Point
- Full Capacity Marketing, Inc
- The Jewish Vocational Services Women Offender Reentry: A Practitioner's "Blueprint" for Replication Collaborative
- Observations and Vision in Practice: Examples from Around the Country
- A Guide to Employment and Career Development for Youth and Young Adults
- The WIA Youth Program RFP Guide
- Youth Council Toolkit (July 2002)
- Recipes for Success: Youth Council Guide to Creating a
Youth Development System under WIA
- Youth Council Training Modules
To view PDF files you need Acrobat reader.
To view the pdf file as html Go to Adobe's PDF-to-HTML conversion tool