Whether you have one employee or 10,000, the publicly funded workforce investment system can be a valuable addition to your human resource capabilities and an invaluable tool to transform your workforce for the 21st-century economy.
- Increase your profitability through an analysis of available government incentives, tax credits, and assistance
- Use real-time information about workforce and career information, such as local wages and economic trends, industry competencies, standardized training to inform your business decisions
- Reduce recruitment costs and increase retention through workforce solutions, such as screening and referral of job-ready candidates
- Develop a more competitive workforce by connecting to training and other “up-skilling” resources
- Find Internet Links for State and Local employment projections
ETA Sector-Based Grant Initiatives
Find ETA sector-based grants by state and grant program, including Trade Adjustment Assistance Community College and Career Training (TAACCCT) Program, H-1B Technical Skills Training, H-1B Jobs Accelerator and Innovation Challenge, H-1B Make It In America, H-1B Ready to Work (RTW), H-1B TechHire Partnership, H-1B Strengthening Working Families Initiative (SWFI), and H-1B America's Promise. Search by grant program, state, or other criteria in the grant application and awards database.