(Included in the USDOL Annual Budget in Brief/Overview since 2005)
- REQUEST: 2016 UDOL Budget in Brief
- 2015 USDOL Budget in Brief
- 2014 USDOL Budget in Brief
- 2013 USDOL Budget in Brief
- 2012 USDOL Budget in Brief
- 2011 USDOL Budget in Brief
- 2010 Performance Budget Overview
- 2009 Performance Budget Overview
- 2008 Performance Budget Overview
- 2007 Performance Budget Overview
- 2006 Performance Budget Overview
- 2005 Performance Budget Overview
The Department of Labor's FY 2005 Congressional Budget Justification represents the first complete effort to integrate the formerly separate annual performance plan's performance objectives with resource requirements into a performance-budget submission.
The FY 2004 Annual Performance Plan is the Departments initial effort to move away from Agency-specific performance plans to a consolidated approach that includes an overview of the DOL Five-Year Strategic Plan, and the FY 2004 DOL Budget Justification.