Skip to content
  ETA Home / Office of Adult Services /  

Farmworker's Employment Rights

If you believe that your agricultural employment rights have been violated, below are links to information on filing a complaint or Toll-Free Numbers to call if you have questions.

If farmworkers have a complaint about an American Job Center (also commonly referred to as a One-Stop Career Center) or a job they were referred to by a center, they should:

  • Contact the local American Job Center manager (locate centers at, or
  • Contact Mr. Juan M. Regalado, National Monitor Advocate
    U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
    90 7th Street Room 17-300, San Francisco, Ca. 94103
    Telephone: (415) 625-7904 Fax: (415) 625-7923 Email:

Complaint Poster Information in Spanish and English on filing a complaint with an American Job Center

Complaint Form - ETA Form 8429. American Job Centers (One-Stop Career Centers) use this form to record a complaint.


Additional Federal agencies that can provide assistance or answer questions regarding employment rights:

To view PDF files you need Acrobat reader. Get free Acrobat Reader 
To view the pdf file as html  Go to Adobe's PDF-to-HTML conversion tool