September 3, 2004
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 029-04
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Notice - Per Diem Bulletin 05-1, Fiscal Year (FY) 2005 Continental
PROGRAM(S): All Programs
1. Purpose. To announce the issuance of Per Diem Bulletin 05-1, Fiscal Year (FY) 2005 Continental United States per diem rates.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 168, August 31, 2004, p. 53071.
3. Links. This Bulletin is in the Regional Resources website archive at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
Link to Per Diem Bulletin 05-1
Link the Federal Per Diem Rates for FY 2005
4. Substance. The Federal per diem rates are used by many State and local units of government and non-profits as a basis for establishing per diem rates for staff travel. This Alert transmits links to Federal FY 2005 rates.
5. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies.
6. Contact. Comments or questions about Federal per diem rates may be directed to the Ofice of System Support in your regional Office:
Region 1 Boston - 617.565.3630
Region 2 Philadelphia - 215.861.5200
Region 3 Atlanta - 404.562.2092
Region 4 Dallas - 214.767.8263
Region 5 Chicago - 312.596.5400
Region 6 San Francisco - 415.975.4610
Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
7. Effective Date. October 1, 2004
8. Expiration Date. September 30, 2005
9. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 168, August 31, 2004, p. 53071