January 28, 2005
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 031-05
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Report on Internal Fraud Activities; OMB Number 1205-0187, ETA Form 9000
PROGRAM(S): All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on an extension of an existing Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, reporting on internal fraud activities, reported on ETA Form 9000.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 250, December 30, 2004, p. 78481; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. Chapter 35].
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional Resources website archive at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before February 28 to the individual named in the Addresses section of the Federal Register attachment.
A copy of the ICR is available from Diann Lowery on 202.693.3210.
5. Contact. Comments or questions about internal fraud reporting may be directed to the Office of System Support in your Regional Office:
Region 1 Boston - 617.565.3630
Region 2 Philadelphia - 215.861.5200
Region 3 Atlanta - 404.562.2092
Region 4 Dallas - 214.767.8263
Region 5 Chicago - 312.596.5400
Region 6 San Francisco - 415.975.4610
Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. February 28, 2005
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 250, December 30, 2004, p. 78481