September 17, 2004
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 036-04
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: FYI - Community Voice Mail
PROGRAM(S): All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit information about the nonprofit Community Voice Mail (CVM) program.
2. References. None.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional Resources website archive at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Get background information on Community Voice Mail.
Find a CVM site near you.
4. Substance. The Community Voice Mail program provides voice mail services to homeless and other individuals at low cost. This service can assist job-seeking individuals in obtaining employment.
5. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies.
6. Contact. Comments or questions about Community Voice Mail may be directed to the Community Voice Mail National Office on 206.441.7872. Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
7. Expiration Date. Continuing
8. Attachments. None.