December 19, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 023-08
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Notice - Meeting of the Native American Employment and Training Council
1. Purpose. To transmit notice of an open meeting of the Native American Employment and Training Council (NAETC) scheduled
January 8, 2008 and January 9, 2008 in
2. References. Federal Register Vol. 72, No. 242, December 18, 2007, p. 71700; Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463), section 10(a)(2); Workforce Investment Act (WIA), section 166(h)(4) [29 U.S.C. 2911(h)(4)]
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Substance. The NAETC meeting will begin at
Rom N-3437-A, B and C
5. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff.
6. Contact. Questions and comments about this meeting may be directed to Craig Lewis on 202.693.3384. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
7. Expiration Date. January 9, 2008
8. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 242, December 18, 2007, p. 71700.