October 8, 2010
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 002-11
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments – Nonmonetary Determination Activities Report, OMB No. 1205-0150
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed extension without change of the Nonmonetary Determination Activities Report, ETA 207.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before November 1st to:
Employment and Training Administration
Office of Unemployment Insurance
A copy of the ICR will be available by contacting Ericka Parker on 202.693.3208.
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Ericka Parker on 202.693.3208. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. November 1, 2010
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 75, No. 170, September 2, 2010, pp. 53982-53983.