April 28, 2010
REGION 5 ETA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT LETTER 006-10
MEMORANDUM TO: STATE WORKFORCE ADMINISTRATORS
FROM: Byron Zuidema
SUBJECT: Region 5 Staffing Structure
1. Purpose. To inform State Workforce Agencies of updates to the staffing structure of the Regional Office.
2. References. None.
3. Links. This Letter is in the Region 5 website archive at:https://www.doleta.gov/regions/reg05/Pages/LibraryIssuances.cfm
a. Following management changes have been made:
Tom Coyne is assigned as Chief, Division of Demonstration Grants.
John Scott is assigned as Chief, Division of Workforce Security.
b. Following is the latest update to the Regional Office staffing structure:
Office of the Regional Administrator (ORA)
Byron Zuidema, Regional Administrator, 312.596.5403
Sandra Wilson, Executive Assistant
Janina Rokiciak, Executive Secretary
Shawaan Caridine, Management Staff Assistant
Emily MacGruder, Management Staff Assistant
Division of Financial Management and Administrative Services (DFMAS)
Barry Dale, Division Chief, 312.596.5455
Financial Management Unit
Internal Support Unit
Office of State Systems (OSS)
Nicholas Lammers, Regional Director, 312.596.5520
Division of Workforce Investment (DWI)
Rose Zibert, Division Chief, 312-596-5525
Corey Bulluck, Supervisor, 312.596.5532
Division of Workforce Security (DWS)
John Scott, Division Chief, 312.596.5507
Office of Special Initiatives and Demonstrations (OSID)
Larry Greevers, Regional Director, 312.596.5437
Division of Demonstration Grants (DDG)
Tom Coyne, Division Chief, 312.596.5435
c. Phone numbers and email access to regional employees can be found on our website staff page
5. Action Required. State Administrators are requested to share this Letter with appropriate staff and other agencies.
6. Inquiries. Questions or comments concerning the Region 5 staffing structure may be directed to Nicholas Lammers of the Office of State Systems on 312-596-5520 and Larry Greevers of the Office of Special Initiatives and Demonstrations on 312.596.5437; or Barry Dale of the Division of Financial Management and Administrative Support on 312.596.5455.
Questions or comments about the format of this Letter may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
7. Attachments. None.
8. Effective Date. April 24, 2010.
9. Expiration Date. Continuing