August 3, 2004
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 007-04
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments – Unemployment Insurance Data Validation Program; OMB Number 1205-0431
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on an extension of an existing Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning data validation (DV) for activities under the Federal-State unemployment compensation system.
References. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 135, July 15, 2004, pp. 42459-42460; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. 3506(c)(2)(A)]; Social Security Act, Section 303(a)(6); Government Performance and Results Act of 1993; OMB Circular A-11, Sections 230.2(f) and 1116(d)(2).
Links. This Bulletin is in the Regional website archive at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies and are invited to comment, on or before September 13, 2004, to the individual named in the Addresses section of the Federal Register attachment.
5. Contact. Comments or questions about UI data validation may be directed to the Office of System Performance in your Regional Office:
Region 1 Boston – 617.565.3630
Region 2 Philadelphia – 215.861.5200
Region 3 Atlanta – 404.562.2092
Region 4 Dallas – 214.767.8263
Region 5 Chicago – 312.596.5400
Region 6 San Francisco – 415.975.4610
Comments or questions about the format of this Bulletin may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. September 13, 2004
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 135, July 15, 2004, pp. 42459-42460