August 4, 2004
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 010-04
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments – Employment and Training Data Validation Requirement; OMB Number 1205-0NEW
PROGRAM(S): WIA, Wagner-Peyser, Trade Act
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on a proposed new Information Collection Request (ICR), which has been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning employment and training data validation for programs under the Workforce Investment, Wagner-Peyser and Trade Adjustment Assistance Acts.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 135, July 15, 2004, pp. 42456-42458; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. 3506(c)(2)(A)]; Workforce Investment Act; Wagner-Peyser Act; Trade Adjustment Assistance Reform Act.
3. Links. This Bulletin is in the Regional website archive at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies and are invited to comment, on or before August 15, 2004, to:
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Office of Management and Budget
Attn: OMB Desk Officer for ETA
Washington, D.C. 20503
5. Contact. Comments or questions about data validation reporting may be directed to your Regional Office:
Region 1 Boston – 617.565.3630
Region 2 Philadelphia – 215.861.5200
Region 3 Atlanta – 404.562.2092
Region 4 Dallas – 214.767.8263
Region 5 Chicago – 312.596.5400
Region 6 San Francisco – 415.975.4610
Comments or questions about the format of this Bulletin may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. August 15, 2004
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 135, July 15, 2004, pp. 42456-42457