August 5, 2004
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 012-04
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments – Facilitation of Claimant Reemployment, Unemployment Insurance; OMB Number 1205-0NEW
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on a proposed new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning facilitation of claimant reemployment reporting under the Federal-State unemployment compensation system.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 128, July 6, 2004, pp. 40661-40664; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. 3506(c)(2)(A)]; Government Performance and Results Act of 1993.
3. Links. This Bulletin is in the Regional website archive at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies and are invited to comment, on or before September 7, 2004, to the individual named in the Addresses section of the Federal Register attachment.
5. Contact. Comments or questions about UI reporting may be directed to the Office of System Performance in your Regional Office:
Region 1 Boston – 617.565.3630
Region 2 Philadelphia – 215.861.5200
Region 3 Atlanta – 404.562.2092
Region 4 Dallas – 214.767.8263
Region 5 Chicago – 312.596.5400
Region 6 San Francisco – 415.975.4610
Comments or questions about the format of this Bulletin may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. September 7, 2004
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 128, July 6, 2004, pp. 40661-40663