October 25, 2004
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 017-05
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Benefit Appeals Report; OMB Number 1205-0172
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on an extension of an existing Information Collection Request (ICR), which has been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning benefit appeals reporting under the Federal-State unemployment compensation system.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 205, October 25, 2004; pp. 62296-62297; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. Chapter 35].
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional Resources website archive at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies and are invited to comment, on or before November 25, 2004, to:
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Attn: Desk Officer for DOL
Office of Management and Budget
Washington, D.C. 20503
A copy of the ICR is available from Ira Mills on 202.693.4122.
5. Contact. Comments or questions about UI reporting may be directed to the Office of System Performance in your Regional Office:
Region 1 Boston - 617.565.3630
Region 2 Philadelphia - 215.861.5200
Region 3 Atlanta - 404.562.2092
Region 4 Dallas - 214.767.8263
Region 5 Chicago - 312.596.5400
Region 6 San Francisco - 415.975.4610
Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. November 25, 2004
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 205, October 25, 2004, pp. 62296-62297