November 2, 2004
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 021-05
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Federal Contractor Veterans' Employment Report, VETS-100; OMB Number 1293-0005
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on an extension of an existing Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning contractor and subcontractor reporting of their employment and new hiring of veterans, and reported on the VETS-100 form.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 210, November 1, 2004, pp. 63409-63410; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. 3506(c)(2)(A)]; 41 CFR 61-250; Tile 38 U.S.C. 4212(d); Veterans' Employment Opportunities Act.
3. Links. This Bulletin is in the Regional Resources website archive at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies and are invited to comment, on or before January 3, 2005, to the individual named in the Addresses section of the Federal Register attachment.
A copy of the ICR is available from Robert Wilson on 202.693.4719.
5. Contact. Comments or questions about VETS reporting may be directed to Robert Wilson on 202.693.4719. Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. January 3, 2005
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 210, November 1, 2004, pp. 63409-63410