August 11, 2004
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 023-04
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Job Corps' Graduate and Former Enrollee Placement Re-Verification and Follow-up Surveys; OMB Number 1205-0426; Job Corps
PROGRAM(S): Job Corps
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comments on an extension of an existing Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning graduate and former enrollee placement re-verification and follow-up surveys of participants in Job Corps programs.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 154, August 11, 2004, pp. 48895-48897; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [ 44 U.S.C. Chapter 35]; Workforce Investment Act of 1998 [Pub.L. 105-220 (.pdf)]; 20 CFR 670.
3. Links. This Bulletin is in the Regional Resources website archive at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before October 12, 2004, to the individual listed in the Addresses section of the Federal Register attachment.
5. Contact. Comments or questions about Job Corps reporting may be directed to Chris Conboy on 202.693.3000, or to the Office of Job Corps in your Regional Office:
Region 1 Boston - 617.565.3630
Region 2 Philadelphia - 215.861.5200
Region 3 Atlanta - 404.562.2092
Region 4 Dallas - 214.767.8263
Region 5 Chicago - 312.596.5400
Region 6 San Francisco - 415.975.4610
Comments or questions about the format of this Bulletin may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. October 12, 2004
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 154, August 11, 2004, pp. 48895-48897