November 4, 2004
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 024-05
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Manager's Report, VETS-300; OMB Number 1293-0009; Financial Status Report, SF-269A
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on an extension of an existing Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the discontinuation of manager reporting on the VETS-300 form, and implementation of financial status reporting on the SF-269A short form.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 213, November 4, 2004, pp. 64327-64328; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. 3506(c)(2)(A)]; Jobs for Veterans Act of 2002 (.pdf) [Pub.L. 107-288]; Title 38 U.S.C.; Veterans' Program Letter 09-03 (.pdf); SF-269A (.pdf).
3. Links. This Bulletin is in the Regional Resources website archive at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies and are invited to comment, on or before January 3, 2005, to the individual named in the Addresses section of the Federal Register attachment.
A copy of the ICR is available from Pamela Langley on 202.693.4708.
5. Contact. Comments or questions about VETS reporting may be directed to Paul Robertson on 202.693.4714. Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. January 3, 2005
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 213, November 4, 2004, pp. 64327-64328