August 20, 2004
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 026-04
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Supplemental Survey on Unemployment Insurance Non-Filers; OMB Number 1205-0NEW
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning a supplemental survey on Unemployment Insurance non-filers benefit under the Federal-State unemployment compensation system.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 159, August 18, 2004; pp. 51331-51332; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. Chapter 35]; Workforce Investment Act of 1998, Sections 171(c), 172(b), 189(c) and (e).
3. Links. This Bulletin is in the Regional website archive at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies and are invited to comment, on or before October 18, 2004, to the individual named in the Addresses section of the Federal Register attachment.
A copy of the ICR is available from Janet Javar on 202.693.3644.
5. Contact. Comments or questions about UI reporting may be directed to the Office of System Performance in your Regional Office:
Region 1 Boston - 617.565.3630
Region 2 Philadelphia - 215.861.5200
Region 3 Atlanta - 404.562.2092
Region 4 Dallas - 214.767.8263
Region 5 Chicago - 312.596.5400
Region 6 San Francisco - 415.975.4610
Comments or questions about the format of this Bulletin may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. October 18, 2004
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 159, August 18, 2004, pp. 51331-51332