August 26, 2004
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 027-04
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Quantum Opportunity Program Demonstration Grant, Net Impact Evaluation; OMB Number 1205-0397
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on an extension of an existing Information Collection Request (ICR), which has been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning a net impact evaluation of the Quantum Opportunity Program.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 165, August 26, 2004, pp. 52526-52527; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. Chapter 35].
3. Links. This Bulletin is in the Regional website archive at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. State Workforce Agency administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before September 26, 2004, to:
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Office of Management and Budget
Attn: OMB Desk Officer for ETA
Washington, D.C. 20503
A copy of the ICR is available from Ira Mills on 202.693.4122.
5. Contact. Comments or questions about the Quantum Opportunity Program may be directed to the Office of System Performance in your Regional Office:
Region 1 Boston - 617.565.3630
Region 2 Philadelphia - 215.861.5200
Region 3 Atlanta - 404.562.2092
Region 4 Dallas - 214.767.8263
Region 5 Chicago - 312.596.5400
Region 6 San Francisco - 415.975.4610
Comments or questions about the format of this Bulletin may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. September 26, 2004
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 165, August 26, 2004, pp. 52526-52527