November 18, 2004
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 028-05
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Non-Production Questionnaire; OMB Number 1205-0447
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on an extension of an existing Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning Trade Act non-production reporting.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 222, November 18, 2004, p. 67608; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. 3506(c)(2)(A)]; Trade Act of 1974, sections 222,223 and 249.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website archive at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies and are invited to comment, on or before January 18, 2005 to the individual named in the Addresses section of the Federal Register attachment.
A copy of the ICR is available from Justin Heung on 202.693.3560.
5. Contact. Comments or questions about Trade Act reporting may be directed to the Office of Discretionary Programs in your Regional Office:
Region 1 Boston - 617.565.3630
Region 2 Philadelphia - 215.861.5200
Region 3 Atlanta - 404.562.2092
Region 4 Dallas - 214.767.8263
Region 5 Chicago - 312.596.5400
Region 6 San Francisco - 415.975.4610
Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. January 18, 2004
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 222, November 18, 2004, p. 67608