September 3, 2004
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 030-04
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Trade Act Participant Report (TAPR); OMB Number 1205-0392
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on a revision of an existing Information Collection Request (ICR), which has been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning Trade Act participant reporting.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 169, September 1, 2004, p. 53469; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. 3506(c)(2)(A)].
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website archive at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies and are invited to comment, on or before October 1, 2004 to:
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Office of Management and Budget
Attn: OMB Desk Officer for ETA
Ref. OMB Number 1205-0392
Washington, D.C. 20503
A copy of the ICR is available from Ira Mills on 202.693.4122.
5. Contact. Comments or questions about Trade Act reporting may be directed to the Office of Discretionary Programs in your Regional Office:
Region 1 Boston - 617.565.3630
Region 2 Philadelphia - 215.861.5200
Region 3 Atlanta - 404.562.2092
Region 4 Dallas - 214.767.8263
Region 5 Chicago - 312.596.5400
Region 6 San Francisco - 415.975.4610
Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. October 1, 2004
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 169, September 1, 2004, p. 53469