January 28, 2005
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 032-05
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Work-Flex State Plan Submission and Reporting Requirements; OMB Number 1205-0432
PROGRAM(S): WIA, Wagner-Peyser
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on an extension of an existing Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning Work-Flex State Plan submission and reporting requirements.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 250, December 30, 2004, pp. 78479-78480; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. Chapter 35]; Workforce Investment Act of 1998 [Pub.L. 105-220], section 192; Wagner-Peyser act, sections 8-10; 29 CFR 652; Training and Employment Guidance Letter 06-99, February 22, 2000; Older Americans Act [Pub.L. 106-501].
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional Resources website archive at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before February 28 to the individual named in the Addresses section of the Federal Register attachment.
A copy of the ICR is available from Christine Kulick on 202.693.3045.
5. Contact. Comments or questions about Work-Flex State Plans may be directed to the Office of System Performance in your Regional Office:
Region 1 Boston - 617.565.3630
Region 2 Philadelphia - 215.861.5200
Region 3 Atlanta - 404.562.2092
Region 4 Dallas - 214.767.8263
Region 5 Chicago - 312.596.5400
Region 6 San Francisco - 415.975.4610
Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. February 28, 2005
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 250, December 30, 2004, pp. 78479-78480