November 2, 2004
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 034-04, Change 2
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Solicitation for Grant Applications - High Growth Job Training Initiative Grants for the Healthcare and Biotechnology Industries; SGA/DFA- PY04-1; CFDA Number 17.261, Correction
PROGRAM(S): All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit a correction and extend the closing date for the Solicitation for Grant Applications for Program Year 2004 High Growth Job Training Initiative (HGJTI) Grants for the Healthcare and Biotechnology Industries.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional Resources website at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Substance. The correction provides additional clarification on eligibility and extends the closing date to November 16, 2004.
5. Action. Program administrators are invited to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies/entities. Eligible applicants are invited to submit an application, on or before November 16, 2004.
6. Contact. Comments or questions about this grant solicitation may be directed to Kevin Brumback on 202.693.3381. Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
7. Expiration Date. November 16, 2004
8. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 210, November 1, 2004, p. 63409