September 17, 2004
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 037-04
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: FYI - Vacancy Announcements in the Office of Performance and Technology, Employment and Training Administration
PROGRAM(S): All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit vacancy announcements for positions in the Office of Performance and Technology, Employment and Training Administration.
2. References. None.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional Resources website archive at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Manpower Analyst GS-0140-13 announcement ETA-04-148PN
Link to the Manpower Analyst GS-0140-12/13 announcement ETA-04-113PN
Link to the Manpower Analyst GS-0140-12 announcement ETA-04-115PN
4. Substance. The Office of Performance and Technology in the Employment and Training Administration is recruiting to fill vacancies. The Office provides leadership in the planning, development, coordination and management of ETA's strategic and performance planning process and budget integration. These vacancy announcements close September 21, 2004. The duty station is Washington, D.C.
5. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies. Interested persons are invited to apply for the positions.
6. Contact. Comments or questions about the vacancy announcements may be directed to Kimberly Coleman on 202.693.3922. Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
7. Expiration Date. September 21, 2004
8. Attachments. None.