March 11, 2005
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 051-05
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - 2007 Revision of the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
1. Purpose: To transmit a request for public comments on revisions to the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) for 2007.
2. References: Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 47, March 11, 2005, pp. 12390-12399; Information Bulletin 038-03, December 31, 2002.
3. Links: This Alert is in the Regional Resources website archive at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources.
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
Link to NAICS
4. Action: State Workforce Administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies/entities, and are invited to submit comments to the individual named in the Addresses section of the Federal Register attachment.
5. Contact: Comments or questions about NAICS may be directed to Katherine Wallman on 202.395.3093. Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date: January 1, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 47, March 11, 2005, pp. 12390-12399