May 20, 2005
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 059-05
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Final Rule - Funding Formula for Grants to States, Veterans' Employment and Training Service
1. Purpose. To transmit a notice of a final rule concerning the funding formula for grants to States for programs under the Veterans' Employment and Training Service.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 94, May 17, 2005, pp. 28402-28407; Jobs for Veterans Act [Pub.L. 107-288, 38 U.S.C. 4102]; 20 CFR 1001; Regulatory Flexibility Act of 1980; Small Business Regulatory Enforcement Fairness Act [5 U.S.C. Chapter 8 (SBREFA)]; Executive Orders 12866, 12988 and 13132.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional Resources website archive at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. State Workforce Agency administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies.
5. Contact. Comments or questions about this final rule may be directed to Paul Robertson on 202.693.4714. Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. Continuing
7. Attachments. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 94, May 17, 2005, pp. 28402-28407