October 2, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 001-08
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Federal Contractor Veterans' Employment Reports VETS-100 and VETS-100A; OMB No. 1293-0005
PROGRAMS: VETS, Wagner-Peyser
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed revision of the currently approved Federal Contractor Veterans' Employment Reports VETS-100 and VETS-100A.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 190, October 2, 2007, pp. 56103-56104; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. 3506 (c) (2) (A); Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act(VEVRAA) of 1974, 38 U.S.C. 4212; 41 CFR 61-250: Jobs for Veterans Act (JVA), Pub. L. 107-288; VETS-100; VETS-100A; 71 FR 44945.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before December 3rd to:
Chief, Division of Investigation and Compliance
Veterans' Employment and Training Service
U.S. Department of Labor
202.693.4755 (fax) (for comments of 10 pages or less)
E-mail comments to: FCP-PRA-04-VETS@dol.gov (include "VETS-100A" in the subject line of the message)
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to 202.693.4719. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. December 3, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 190, October 2, 2007, pp. 56103-56104.