October 4, 2004
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 003-05
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Civil Rights Compliance reporting; OMB Number 1225-0077
PROGRAM(S): Civil Rights Center
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comments on the extension of an existing Information Collection Request (ICR), concerning Civil Rights Center compliance reporting.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional Resources website archive at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before November 26, 2004 to the individual named in the Addresses section of the Federal Register attachment.
5. Contact. Comments or questions about Civil Rights Center compliance reporting may be directed to Gregory Shaw on 202.693.6501, or contact your Regional Office:
Region 1 Boston - 617.565.3630
Region 2 Philadelphia - 215.861.5200
Region 3 Atlanta - 404.562.2092
Region 4 Dallas - 214.767.8263
Region 5 Chicago - 312.596.5400
Region 6 San Francisco - 415.975.4610
Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. November 26, 2004
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 184, September 27, 2004, pp. 57736-57737