October 6, 2006
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 004-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Notice - Establishment of the Advisory Committee on Job Corps
PROGRAMS: Job Corps
1. Purpose. To transmit an announcement that a Federal Advisory Committee, known as the Advisory Committee on Job Corps is being established.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 162, August 22, 2006, pp. 48949-48950; Federal Advisory Committee Act.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies.
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the Advisory Committee on Job Corps may be directed to Esther R. Johnson on 202.693.3000. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. April 30, 2008
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 162, August 22, 2006, pp. 48949-48950.